“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”

Dog murdered



March 28, 2013 Lala was shot and killed by an Auburn, Washington police officer who went up to the front door of her family's home apparently to ask a question about vandalism that had happened in the neighborhood. Lala reportedly barked and bared her teeth and then jumped out of the living room window. The officer says he backed up to try to get away but that Lala continued to come at him. Apparently he did not attempt to use non-lethal force to cause Lala to back up if she was indeed charging him and he shot her not once but twice in the head. RIP Lala. You were defending your family's home from someone who seemed threatening to you. You did not deserve to be shot and killed for that. I believe I have already posted Lala's story, but am not sure if I already posted this report. So, in the interest of time I am posting it again. Thanks to Cindy Ruud for sending it to me.